This website has been designed to be accessible to as wide an audience as possible. All web pages have been written to the XHTML 1.0 Transitional standard, using CSS Style Sheets for the presentation which means this site should be usable on all web browsers that support those standards.
Limited support is available for older browsers such as IE. People still using this browser should still be able to navigate the site using the site map page but the layout is unlikely to be optimal. We recommend that users of older browsers upgrade to one of the following newer browsers:
WAI Standards Compliance
The site has been built so that it meets as many accessibility checkpoints for A and AA compliance as defined by W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines – versions 1.0 and 2.0 – as is possible. There are some areas of the site where this has not been quite possible, but we don’t think that these are significant enough to cause anyone who requires a AA compliant browser experience to be significantly affected.
Users with impaired vision who wish to enlarge the size of the displayed content can do so in the following ways
- In Google Chrome, use the zoom option from the page control menu
- In Firefox, use the View -> Zoom menu
- In Internet Explorer, use the Page -> Zoom menu
- In Safari, use the View menu
For all these browsers, you can also use the following keyboard shortcuts to control zooming:
- Ctrl (Command key on Mac) and + to magnify
- Ctrl (Command key on Mac) and – to shrink
- Ctrl (Command key on Mac) and 0 to reset